Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Hate to Change My Air Filter!

OK, I really hate to change my air filters. First of all, I can never remember when to change them. Then, since my air filters are two different sizes, I have to run all over town to find them. It is amazing how many different air filter sizes there are. Then, when I find a store that sells the right size, there are too many choices! Surprisingly, there is one easy solution to all of these hassles.... Filters 4 Me.

First, check out their website at www.filters4me.com.
Next, measure your air filter.
Finally, enter all the appropriate information in their handy online application, including how often you want your filters delivered.

Filters 4 Me will then mail you a high quality filter at the right time! No more having to remember when to change the filter or where to get one.

For more information on air filters and how the Filters 4 Me program works, contact Rick Butefish at 918-292-8600 or visit www.filters4me.com.

No comments: