Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Mortgage Announcement

This just came to me today from local mortgage company who offered one of the few 103% loans available in the Tulsa area. Www/darrylbaskin.com/lenders

Friends,

Unfortunately, I have some disappointing news to share:

The 103% financing (both Conventional and FHA) are going away, effective today.  We just received the news and I wanted to be able to share with each of you just as quickly as possible.

If you have ANY clients sitting on the fence thinking they may need maximum financing, please encourage them to register their loan TODAY, as close of business today will be our cut off date.

I look forward to the opportunity and privilege to assist each of you ~ I look forward to new and better product announcements in our future.

Respectfully,

 
Julie Van Boening
Professional Mortgage Planner
First Mortgage Company
824 N Sycamore
Broken Arrow, OK  74012
(918) 251-9297  Office
(918) 520-4515  Cell

No comments: